Get a Standard Bank Personal Home Loan to be Paid Back in 20 Years at 10.50 % Interest Rate, Click Here to APPLY NOW!
Buying or building, first home or additional property, or even switching from another bank. Standard Bank Personal Home Loan And Repayment Calculator offers the home loan that’s right for you.
Buying a house is a big investment, but it’s also a place to raise a family, create memories, or just kick back and relax. As a leading South African home loan provider, Standard Bank will help you secure a bond at a competitive interest rate.
How To Qualify For Standard Bank Personal Home Loan
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You earn a single or joint monthly salary of R 3 500 or more
- You have a transaction account into which your salary is deposited
Why Choose Standard Bank Home Loan Application And Repayment Calculator
- Competitive interest rates
- If you are buying for the first time, borrow up to 104% of the value of the purchase price, as long as your loan does not exceed R1 million. The ‘extra’ 4% may only be used towards paying the transfer and bond registration costs
- Apply on your own, or together with your partner
- Repay the loan over a period of up to 20 years
- Register a bond greater than the loan amount you need. You can access the extra funds later by applying for a further loan. This saves you time and money because you won’t need to go through the home loan registration process again to access extra funds
- Option to include Credit Life Insurance in event of death, critical illness, disability or retrenchment
- Option to include Home Owner’s Insurance
Documents Needed for a Standard Bank Personal Home Loan
- Salary Advice
- Bank Statements
- SA ID Book
Steps To Getting Standard Bank Personal Home Loan
- Calculate what you can afford – Looking for your first home? Let’s start by listing all your sources of income, your expenses, salary and other financial factors. Once done, use our helpful calculators to give you a good idea of how much you can afford.
- Get the required paperwork – Buying a house is quite a big investment. And with big investments comes paperwork. The sooner you start getting yours ready, the less you’ll need to stress later on.
- Find the right home and make an offer to purchase – Now starts the exciting part: viewing properties. Make sure to stick to your budget, be patient. Take a look at our info-graphic for more pointers on what to look out for.
- Get Standard Bank Personal Home Loan – Once you’ve found your home, make an offer to purchase. Once you have that and your supporting documents, you’re ready to apply.
- Manage your home loan – Once your Standard Bank Personal Home Loan is secure, you should set up insurance for the loan and your home’s contents.
- Move in and breathe out – Finally you can sit back and relax, knowing that you’ve reached your destination, and the house is yours.
How To Apply for Standard Bank Personal Home Loan
- Apply online use Application Form and Repayment Calculator
- Complete the online form
- Call 0860 123 001 (08h00-17h00)
- Visit your nearest branch
Contact Standard Bank Home Loan
General Inquiries :0860 123 001
Email : email@example.com
Get an affordable home loan that suits your needs with Standard Bank Home Loan Application And Repayment Calculator.