Available are Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit, Up To R5 Million Over 240 Months, Easy Application, Blacklisted Welcome, APPLY NOW!
If you are thinking of purchasing your very first home, chances are you’re experiencing mixed emotions – stress, excitement, panic, to name but a few. Usually, first-time home buyers do not have lengthy credit records to prove their responsible and prompt debt repayment behavior.
While there are many advantages to putting down a deposit on your home, in these tough economic conditions many first time buyers do not have the means to save for a deposit.
However, as part of our commitment to putting home ownership within reach for as many people as possible, SA Home Loans offers 100% Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit
This option allows new home buyers to cover the full purchase price of the home, to be paid off over the term of the loan – usually 20 years. Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit are granted subject to the applicant’s affordability and credit status. This will determine the percentage loan one qualifies for as well as the interest rate offered.
Don’t despair – SA Home Loans can build Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit around your needs now – and in the foreseeable future – without you having to pay an arm and a leg.
Home Loans client – whether you are applying for Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit or to purchase your third property – can benefit from our system of financing. What’s especially good news for first-time home buyers is that we don’t price differently for first time buyers.
Documentation Required For Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit
- Latest Payslip
- Latest 3 months personal bank statements
- Personal Assets & Liabilities Statement for loan amounts over R1 500 000
- Copy of your ID document
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or ANC Contract (if applicable)
- Copy of the Purchase Agreement
- Latest 3 months bond statements
- Latest rates/Levy Statement/Utility account statement
Steps To Getting Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit
- Use the handy Mortgage Calculators to calculate the size of the home loan you could qualify for, and how much you can afford.
- Apply online with your details or Call the Sales Contact Center to discuss your home loan solution.
- Call your closest branch – meet face to face with a specialist consultant to discuss your home loan requirements.
- Send the required documentation for Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit. Thereafter your consultant will do the rest.
- Sign your approval in principle, after you’ve signed this approval we can proceed to the next step.
- Property valuation – an expert appraiser will arrange an appointment to value the property, which takes approximately 3 working days to complete.
- Evaluate & sign a letter of acceptance – subject to the credit approval, we’ll prepare a home loan proposal, which details the costs, interest rate, indicative installment and other important information, for you to evaluate and sign.
- Conveyancing – our national panel of attorneys will prepare all the necessary bond registration documents and will make an appointment with you to sign them.
- Await registration – registration of your bond at the Deeds Office will take approximately 12 weeks.
Contact SA Home Loans For Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit
Phone :031 560 5300
Fax:031 562 0362
SA Home Loans For First Time Buyers With Bad Credit – a fresh approach to home finance.