Easily Get Up To R750 000 FNB Personal Home Loans Available Now in a very simple Application Process, No Deposit Required, Quick Application, APPLY NOW!
FNB Personal Home Loans
Choosing a home loan provider is as important a decision as buying a home. It makes a big difference for a long time. That’s why you’ll want to make a choice of getting FNB Home Loan Qualifying Criteria For Bad Credit.
With competitive interest rates and innovative optional extras, FNB Personal Home Loans are here to provide tailor made Home owning options available to its clients.
Cost of FNB Personal Home Loans
Costs for properties of less than R750 000.
- Property price – FNB may finance the total purchase price of your house.
- Interest rate – Your interest rate will be determined by your individual credit risk profile.
- Monthly admin fee – R68.40 incl.VAT
- Initiation fee – R5 985 incl.VAT
- Early termination fee – With advance notice up to 3 months interest less period of settlement notice will be charged.
Qualifying Criteria for FNB Personal Home Loans
- Earning a minimum monthly income of R3 500 before deductions.
- For joint applications, each applicant should not earn more than R25 000 before deductions.
- South African citizen with a valid bar-coded ID document or smart ID card.
- Formal/permanent employment with a minimum 12 months in current or previous employment.
- Salary or wages paid into bank account by employer
- Latest 3 months’ payslips
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement (if not banking with FNB)
- Bar-coded South African identity document or smart ID card
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Offer to Purchase
Applying For FNB Personal Home Loans
To apply for FNB Personal Home Loans,
- You can visit your nearest FNB branch with all the documents required.
- Apply on Property leader
- Cellphone Banking – dial * 120 *321#, select ‘Get a loan’
Home Owners Comprehensive Cover
When your FNB Personal Home Loans gets approved, you will be required to get Home Owners Comprehensive Cover. The insurance is against damage to the building and permanent fixtures of a house and outbuildings due to natural or unforeseen events, such as fire or a burst geyser and excludes wear and tear.
Telephone : 087 730 11 44
Finance your dream house with FNB Personal Home Loans.