Absa Home Loan Application, Up To 20 Years To Pay, Up To R5 Million, Easy Re-Payments Options, Blacklisted Welcome, APPLY NOW!
Purchasing a home is one of the most important decision you will make. An Absa Home Loan Application is ideal for your property financing requirements.
The qualified Absa Home Loan Application finance experts are ready to guide you through the ins and outs of building, buying, renovating or selling your home.
From the moment you first think about owning a home, we’ll be here to help you understand the costs, the processes and all your options. And when you’re ready to invest – be it to buy, build or renovate – we’ll be here to help you make the best Absa Home Loan Application.
All you need to do now is check that you fully understand the costs, make sure you have all the necessary documents and start your application.
Find out everything from what your monthly repayments will be, to how much you can save with a lump sum, to what it costs to transfer your home loan to another bank.
Once you’re done you can follow the progress of your application and that will be a quick process.
Before you start the Absa Home Loan Application process, you may want to check that you have all your paperwork ready.
You can save your Absa Home Loan Application at any time and return to finish it later if you don’t have all the documents at hand.
Qualifying Criteria for Absa Home Loan
Before you start with the application, please ensure that you are over 18 years and have the following:
- A signed offer to purchase if you are buying a home
- A copy of your building contract/quote if you are building a home
- your latest payslip
- 3 months’ bank statements
- Copy of your employment contract
- RSA bar-coded ID book
- Non South African Citizens: Passport (if a temporary SA resident, include the temporary resident permit from SA Department of Home Affairs)
- The Trust Deed and Master’s Letter of Authority
Absa Home Loan Application Process
- Apply online – Complete the online application form and the Absa Home Loan Application consultant will be in touch with you.
- Visit your nearest branch
- Call Absa Loans on 0860 111 007
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0860 111 007
Whatever your home finance needs, Absa Home Loan Application helps you lay that firm foundation